At 40 I contracted Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS) – what a physician-client once referred to as Ascending Paralysis. At 60 I am experiencing (what I describe as) Ascending Fitness.
The path to “here” was threefold:
1. A team of neurologists used Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IGG/IVIG) Therapy to stop further GBS damage.
2. A physical therapist helped me regain lost mechanics.
3. I discovered High-Powered Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) which helped my body tap into its own ability to heal.
This isn’t complicated! As a patient I needed ALL 3 parts. What WAS complicated was finding PEMF. It STILL is!
I am out to change that! 20 years since my release from hospital, PEMF remains far less accessible than it should be. And it is patients who suffer because of it.
So let me un-complicate this:
1. High-Powered PEMF helps our cells do what we need them to do (most importantly repair).
2. High-Powered PEMF doesn’t discriminate – it works with what we have to work with so it helps anyone with cells (who isn’t pregnant or has a pacemaker).
3. 95% of people report less pain, improved range of motion, more energy and a greater sense of well-being after one High-Powered PEMF session. (NOTE: This improvement is held for 4 hours to 4 days as the healing process begins; repeat use extends the benefits).
Best of all, PEMF DOES NO HARM!!!!!
If you have never heard of High-Powered PEMF I urge you to google it, find one in your area and try it out. It may just be the wisest decision you ever make for your health.
Of course we would be very pleased if you contacted us!
Replenishing Technologies Inc (RTI) does not diagnose, treat, nor cure any illness or medical condition. Our services promote wellness and improved athletic performance; results vary. Readers and users alike are advised to use the information, technologies, and methods presented under the supervision of their family doctor and/or other health professionals they rely upon.
Replenishing Technologies Inc (RTI) does not diagnose, treat, nor cure any illness or medical condition. Our services promote wellness, “personal best” life and athletic performance, as well as amplified resistance to illness and injury; results vary. Readers and users alike are advised to use the information, technologies, and methods presented under the supervision of their family doctor and/or other health professionals they rely upon. RTI is a division of Replenishing Care and Technologies (RC&T) www.rcandt.com